Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yeah! More Snow!






















Yesterday I took this picture of the girls chillin out on the couch together. They give me the worst faces and body language when I try to get them to pose for me. When I snuck up on the moment with my camera it was much more precious.


Last night we got a pretty good amount of snow so I took some pictures of them playing in the fresh snow this morning. The shot of all 3 of the girls shows Kylie in the corner scaring away a squirrel. I had to laugh when I looked at the individual shots I took of them. They look like mug shots! Top to bottom is Payton, Taryn, and Kylie. See what I mean? They don't like the camera in their face.


I get such a kick watching them play in the snow. We can all relate to that childhood exuberance after a good snow fall, especially if school was cancelled too!
Hope everyone is taking the time to have some fun this holiday season!
Peace,
Jamie




2 comments:

Dexter said...

OK, so its not just me, its much harder to photograph a lab than a mastiff.

The girls look so cute on the couch.

Mango Momma

Life With Dogs said...

We just got powder in Vermont this morning and the dogs are running amok. Big fun!