Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi all! I know this is a few days late, but I wanted to wish my friends and family a happy thanksgiving.
I don't have time to post much today. Payton, Kylie, and Taryn are all healthy, happy, and hyper. We have had a little bit of snow the last few days and the dogs are currently romping in the back yard enjoying it. Payton seems like she has fully recovered from her accident and is making up for lost play time with her sisters.
Gotta run, have a great day!

Peace,
Jamie

2 comments:

Nancy at the Farm said...

Hey Peyton! We are so glad you are feeling better and almost back to your old self! I am actually starting to use my leg again (hooo-ray!) and I got to be in our annual Christmas parade!

Your friend, Dozer

Dexter said...

Glad to hear all you gals are feeling frisky and enjoying the snow.

Slobbers,
Mango