Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Can't They Just Sit Still?



We have been trying since the day we brought Payton home to get a great picture of the three dogs together. I keep getting pictures of their backsides while they are waiting for Dad to throw them something, or pictures of nothing because they all have moved. This morning I thought I had the "money" shot lined up. It was the most calm and focused the three of them have been for the camera. I took the shot and just as I did Kylie looked away and Payton lost focus on me. Taryn, bless her heart, was the only one cooperating. Oh well, it's still a really cute picture. I love the snow on the end of Payton's nose. She always has her nose down in the snow looking for buried tennis balls or frisbees. We just got a fresh snowfall last night for all of them to play in. They're just like kids when it comes to snow. It's never too cold to have a good romp! I'll keep trying for that elusive portrait of the three of them.
Peace,
Jamie

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hi Jamie (in CO),

LOL... sit still? You've got to be kidding!!! It's tough enough with adult Labs, let alone young ones.

:o)

Love your blog...just viewed it for the first time. And if it's okay with you, we'll add you to our blogroll over at Lab Tails. :o)

You Labs are gorgeous! :o) Our next investment in a Lab is going to be a black male (since Baxter is neutered, and since he's probably going to go live with my daughter after DD gets married and moves to Maine this summer). :o(

So we'll be back in puppydom again. :o)

Great to "meet" you!

Joan (from LabTails)